Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hospital Update

Feeling much better! He kept saying "go!" so I asked him "Go where?" At which point he said "Ho!" really enthusiastically. I figured this was short for "home" and told him I totally agreed!!
He was feeling much better by day three, but definitely still out of it. He was referred to as a drunk baby more than once on this visit. Apparently he may be out of it for a week or so...

But if an adult seized for 90 minutes straight, apparently it could take like a month to come out of the fog! Babies are super resilient by comparison!



He had periods this afternoon of just total endless flailing and babbling. I couldn't tell if he was excited or agitated. Maybe both! 

Interestingly, in the last two days he's been super active when he's awake, and then falls asleep like instantly. It's like "I'm awake!!! So awake! Awake! Dead asleep!" It's kinda amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment